Friday, October 3, 2008

But I need chicken Nuggets

Okay so the other day we picked up James from school and he's excitted to go home and have Lilly, daddy, and me in the car. So he says McDonalds please, James wants chicken nuggets. We usually stop once a week and get himchicken nuggets because he doesn't eat a whole lot and they are on the dollar menu. So I was ready to say no not today because I'm trying to teach him he can't always get what he wants. so he says "James needs chicken nuggets pleassssse" how could i argue with that? So as you guessed I get him some. But when he got home he had to put them in the fridge because he doesn't like them hot. So every other minute he has to check them. Well he decided it was taking too long so he put them in the freezer stating that the freezer is colder.
He finally ate them at the point that the rest of us would be reheating them.

No comments: